The mission of the Ronald McDonald House is to keep families with sick children together and near the care and resources they need.
Did You know?
RMHC has local Chapters in more than 64 countries and regions around the world. At least one RMHC core program provides care for children and their families being served at 90% of the top children’s hospitals worldwide and yearly, RMHC serves millions of children and families. Find out more about the Ronald McDonald House here.
Partnering with Ronald McDonald House
- Meals that Heal: Volunteer groups of up to 15 people prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner each day for the families staying at the Ronald McDonald House.
- Provide Dinner for a Family Room: To support the families that use the Ronald McDonald Family Rooms, you can help ease their stress by providing dinner. All meals must be prepared by a restaurant or in a commercial kitchen and you can either deliver it or have it delivered.
- Adopt a Family Room: You can adopt one of the Family Rooms for periods of time by providing snacks and drinks that comfort families.
- Deep Cleaning: As a Deep Cleaning Volunteer, you’ll help keep the Ronald McDonald House tidy and healthy for families. They provide all of the cleaning supplies. To become a deep cleaning volunteer group, volunteers must follow these guidelines:
- All volunteer groups must be adults (companies, adult service organization)
- Cleaning must be done Monday – Friday between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. (Weekdays only)
- Groups should be no more than 20 people
Find more information about all of these options here.