The Austin Angels mission is to walk alongside children in the foster care system, as well as their caretakers, by offering consistent support through intentional giving, relationship building and mentorship.
Did You know?
50% of foster families close down in a year due to lack of support. Austin Angels seeks to bridge the gap between what the government provides and what the whole family needs to be successful. Learn more about Austin Angels here.
Partnering with Austin angels
- Summer Love Boxes: These are one-time boxes that Austin Angels gives to families that are on a waiting list for monthly Love Boxes. Your family/group will be paired with a specific family so you know size/brands/supplies that this particular family needs. Summer Love Boxes include:
- beach towels
- beach/pool toys
- beach bag
- beach ball
- swim shoes
- Family supply items: laundry detergent, dish soap, 5 canned goods, paper products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
- Back to School Event: Want help children in foster care get ready for the new school year? Austin Angels hosts a back to school event for 250 kids. Supplies need to be in the Austin Angels office by July 29th. You can help by donating any of the following items:
- $100 Target Gift cards for kids to pick out their own back to school clothes
- #2 pencils
- Pencil box/pouch
- Pencil sharpener
- Colored Pencils
- 5" blunt tip or point tip scissors
- 4 oz. glue bottles
- Wide-ruled and college-ruled notebook paper
- Composition Notebook
- Loose-leaf filler paper wide-rule
- 3-ring binders
- Watercolor paint
- Ruled index cards
- Compass with measuring guide
- Boxes of tissues
- Antibacterial hand sanitizer
"It's awesome to see what can get done when a group of people come together in a united effort. We were able to fill 2 boxes full of gifts and essentials for 2 families and provide for them in a big way."
- Jennie Quillen
- Jennie Quillen
Not everyone is called to foster or adopt, but everyone can make a difference in a child's life.
This is a powerful video that shows how people from our community can make a powerful difference in a family that receives foster children.